|As the newest generation of Windows OS from Microsoft, Windows 8 is Microsoft's latest operating system that combines the tablet Modern UI interface with the traditional Windows desktop. Windows 8 have a lot of new Features Worth Checking, Windows 8 has a metro-style interface, this make Windows 8 looks flesh feel for most of the application. Windows 8 is run faster than other version of Windows tested on many application and include boot speed. Windows 8 also has a great store that you can download on it, Windows 8 has a thousands of free application for all there users. You can upload your videos or music to your Microsoft cloud storage and access them from all of your devices, include Windows PC, Windows tablet and Windows phone, it’s easy as one click on it. Before upgrading to it list down to this question.|
Question before using Windows 8
- The best way to tell if your hardware, apps, and connected devices are ready to upgrade is to download and run Upgrade Assistant, which scans them and tells you if there is anything you'll need to do before or after upgrading.
- Before upgrading to Windows 8, I recommend that you visit your PC manufacturer's website for info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility.
- For check if your system is ready click here.
Can my PC run Windows 8?
Windows 8 System Requirements
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster ( more info )
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver